How to Perform Breast Augmentation Surgery, 10 Things to Know About Vaser Liposuction
Breast augmentation surgery is an aesthetic surgery performed by many women, sometimes sometimes sometimes, and therefore, the most frequently asked questions to aesthetic specialists is the question of how to do breast augmentation aesthetics.
How many ways is breast augmentation performed?
One of the important points that women who want to have breast augmentation surgery and who ask the question of how to do breast augmentation is the method by which the surgery will be performed.
Breast augmentation surgery; prosthesis, i.e. by using silicone or fat removal method is done in two methods.
If the prosthesis is to be used in the operation, the breast is enlarged by placing the prosthesis on the chest taking into account the desired measurements. If the method of fat removal is to be used in the operation, fat is taken from a suitable part of the body and added to the chest, thus allowing the breast to grow.
Breast augmentation surgery is entered under the armpit, under the breast or around the nipple.
It is recommended that the patient not drink water for 8 hours on the day of surgery. In addition to water, not eating or smoking will also facilitate the patient during surgery. With a needle with a calming effect to be applied before the operation, the patient is lowered to the operating room and injected with the necessary fluids for general anesthesia.
What is Vaser Liposuction?
Vaserliposuction is another issue of interest for all women as well as women who ask the question of how to do breast surgery or breast augmentation.
What is Vaser Liposuction?
VaserLiposuction operation; it is a method of melting excess fats in the body by vacuum. VaserLiposuction method; wet technique, dry technique, inflation technique, ultrasound or powerassisted methods are performed with any.
Liposuction is not just an aesthetic operation preferred by women, it is preferred for men to look pleasant or to have a triangular body.
10 Things Vaser Liposuction Recipients Should Know
Pain and Pain may occur: After the operation, your movements may be restricted due to the operation area. You should even adjust your hospitalization to suit your operational area and avoid heavy work after the operation.
- Diet should not be lost: After the operation your body may make edema after this edema after this edema should be careful about your eating and drinking activities for a long time otherwise your body will start to develop fat again.
- Drink Plenty of Liquids: It will be very important to consume plenty of liquids and especially water in the process. Therefore, it will be important for you to see the outcome of the operation faster if you consume at least 3 liters of water every day.
- Shake Your Feet: One of the behaviors that will be best for you after the operation will be to shake your feet to the ground. Your body, which has edema in this way, will eliminate edema more quickly.
- Abundant Walking Is Important: It is also very important to take plenty of walks in order to heal the operation area quickly and at the same time eliminate the edema.
- Corset Use: If vaserliposuction is performed, wearing a corset will help the area heal and tighten faster. Therefore, you should wear the liposuction corset for at least 3 weeks.
- Albeit Slight Lysuction Risks: Like any operation and surgery, of course, VaserLiposuction operation is low, but there are risks. The most well-known risks are; risk of bruising, discoloration and infection.
- Oils Taken May Be Useful: As a result of recent medical research, fats taken from waist, belly and cheek areas have been explained by experts as stem cells.
- Recovery Time: After VaserLiposuction operation, an immediate recovery should not be expected in this context, the operation area and the body in general may take several months to recover.
- This Method Protects From Diseases: As you know, excess weight is the main cause of all diseases. Therefore, thanks to VaserLiposuction method, you may have been protected from many diseases due to weight loss by taking excess fats.
- The Importance of Sports After The Operation: Of course, it will be impossible to exercise immediately after vaserliposuction, but regular sports activities when your body comes to it completely will allow your body to form faster.